As an experienced advisor, manager and project leader, Anne holds solid and diverse experience within the Oil & Gas industry and Renewable Energy sector. This covers the wider aspect of the value chain with more than 25 years’ experience within global oil companies and major suppliers of the energy & technology industries.
Industry-specific expertise includes (amongst others):
· Development and execution of multibillion EUR projects throughout all phases
· Establishment of new businesses and organisations
· Competence development and recruitment
· Strategic change processes to secure quality and reduce costs
· Building industry and supplier relations
· Unique industry events
Anne is also Chairman of the Board of the Norwegian Petroleum Association (NPF) in Oslo, Leader of Local Chapters in NPF, and Chairman of the Polytechnic Association (PF) Oil Group.